- Players in this division are evaluated according to ability at skills evaluations held at the start of the season. This will be done by the coaches off ice.
- Teams consisting of players from both minor bantam and bantam divisions.
- Each team plays a game once a week.
- There are no practices in the Minor Bantam division.
- Full-time goalie positions are available in this division. If there are more goalies than teams, goalies must share the position on as many teams as required.
- There are a number of game times available at the arena for this division each week and each team rotates through the time slots available.
Full-Time Goalie Position
Under 14 (Minor Bantam) division only full-time goalies will be permitted to play in goals. If there are more goalies than teams, the position must be shared equitably on as many teams as necessary to accommodate all goalies.
Players will receive a hockey jersey, socks, insurance, year-end party, & pictures.