Online Registration System for 2017-2018 Hockey Season
Important Information for Online Registration
- When registering, we request that you use an email address that you check regularly as this will be the league’s means of communication with you and our players.
- Please do NOT use your child’s email address for registration purposes. If you have used your child’s email address within the registration system, you do have an option to edit the information.
- If your child has played previously, a record for your child exists in the Hockey Canada Registration (HCR) system database.
- Credit card payment is mandatory when registering online.
- You will only see the multiple child discounts when you are ready to check out and pay for your registration cart.
- The form will not advance unless you fill in all mandatory fields (identified with an asterisk *)
- Only the division that the player is eligible to play in will be presented
- To add or update your email click here.
- If the division that you are trying to register for is full, please click here if you’d like to be added to the wait list.