- Players are evaluated according to ability at skills evaluations held at the start of the season. This will be done by the coaches off ice.
- Teams are formed so as to be as balanced as best as possible and will continue to be balanced until December.
- Teams participate in two weekly one-hour, on-ice sessions during the season. Schedules are provided at the start of the season.
- Weekly practices are led by the team’s coaching staff.
- There are a number of weekly practice hours for this division and each team rotates through the time slots available. Two teams practice together weekly.
- Each team plays a game once a week.
- Full-time goalie positions are available in this division. If there are more goalies than teams, goalies must share the position on as many teams as required.
- There are a number of game times available for this division each week and each team rotates through the time slots available.
Full-Time Goalie Position
Under 14 & 15 (Minor Bantam & Bantam) division only full-time goalies will be permitted to play in goals. If there are more goalies than teams, the position must be shared equitably on as many teams as necessary to accommodate all goalies.
Players will receive a hockey jersey, socks, insurance, year-end party, award & pictures.