The U5 (Mite) program is designed specifically for 4-year olds who are brand new to hockey and, in many cases, to skating as well.
- To introduce children to a fun physical activity of hockey.
- This will be done through hockey skills and drills and some scrimmages.
- For the first half of the season, qualified instructors work with the coaches and players.
- Parents are encouraged to come onto the ice to help out.
- Mites program runs once a week for approximately 20 weeks, from mid-October to end March.
- Will run primarily on Weekends
- Each session is 50 minutes in length.
- All skaters must wear full hockey equipment
Registration fees for Mites include hockey jersey, socks, insurance, year-end party, award & pictures.