- GTHL & TCHL rules apply except where modified by tournament rules.
- The Tournament Director and/or Committee have final say on all rules and regulations and/or the interpretation of those.
- No Sunday house league restrictions can be accepted.
- Players must play in at least one round robin game to be eligible for semi-final or championship games.
- A maximum of nineteen players (17 skaters and 2 goalies) are permitted on the bench for any game. Teams with only 1 goalie dressed will only be permitted to dress 17 skaters. Three coaches and a certified trainer will be permitted on the bench.
- Teams with no goalie dressed at the game time may play with 6 skaters. However, the 6th skater will not be permitted to act as a goaltender until properly attired with regulation goaltender equipment.
- Any player reporting late must report to the convenor before proceeding to the team bench. The late player must be listed on the game sheet prior to the game starting. Late players may not be added to the game sheet once the first period has begun.
- Team officials shall check in at the tournament office at least 1 hour prior to game time. You must be prepared to produce your official roster, travel permit and/or birth certificates as requested by the tournament committee at any time.
- Body checking will not be permitted (all divisions)
- No protests are allowed.
- One 30 second timeout will be allowed per game.
- Handshaking will take place prior to the start of the game.
- Home team will wear light coloured sweaters and visiting teams will wear dark coloured sweaters.
- Player’s coaches and/or spectators may be asked to leave the tournament and/or the arenas due to unsportsmanlike conduct.
- At the sole discretion of the tournament committee, a game that is deemed out of control may be called off. Points may be awarded to either or both the teams involved as determined by the committee.
- Mouth guards are not mandatory.
- Your official roster must be entered on-line. The link to submit your roster will be sent to you once you have completed the registration.Your official roster may be changed up until the commencement of your first scheduled game (eg. you can add Affiliated Players’s to your roster by hand when you sign in before your first game). For North American teams, rosters can include as many as 20 players in total.
- Affiliated Players (AP) may only dress for ONE team for the entire tournament.
- 1 point for winning a period, 1/2 for a tie.
- 3 points for winning the game, 1 1/2 for a tie.
- In the event of a default, a score of 3-0 will be awarded to the non-defaulting team. This will result in the non-defaulting team being awarded the full 6 points.
- Semi-Final and Championship games are final score only.
- All games will be 10-10-12 minute periods and stop time.
- 3rd period running time at 5 goals spread back to stop at 2.
- Overtime in Semi-Finals and Finals only: 4 minutes 4 on 4, 3 minutes 3 on 3, 2 minutes 2 on 2 sudden death. Shoot-out will first consist of 3 players if still tied then shoot out will continue on a 1 player basis sudden death. All players must shoot before a player can shoot twice.
- Semi-Final and Championship games are final scores only.
- Teams must be ready to start games up to 15 minutes early
- Due to time limitations, games may be curfewed, postponed in progress or rescheduled.
- If more than 2 teams are tied then start the tie breaker rule at point 3
- If only 2 teams tied and they played each other in Round Robin the winner of that game
- Highest % (GF) / (GF +GA)
- Team with lowest goals against.
- Team with highest goals for.
- Team with lowest penalty minutes.
- Coin Toss
- Fighting, Match or Gross Misconduct will result in automatic suspension from the tournament.
- All other penalties and suspensions will be levied in accordance with the sanctions as laid out by OHF minimum suspension list for minor hockey
- Prior to confirmation date – Full Refund
- After confirmation date – 90% Refund if a replacement team can be found.
- After schedules are completed – No Refund.