Code of Conduct
The TCHL expects and requires all participants to adhere to the following rules of behaviour:
- Participants will arrive at least at least 20 minutes prior to game time, and be prepared to participate at least 5 minutes prior to the start of the game
- Participants will be physically and mentally capable for full participation during scheduled events
- Participants & members of the TCHL shall not engage in any activity or behaviour which interferes with any player or team’s preparation for a competition, or which endangers the safety of others.
- Participants will treat other participants with respect and consideration
- Participants will wear all equipment as issued by the TCHL, without modification or alteration.
- Participants will abide by all TCHL rules, and rules established by TCHL affiliate organizations.
- Participants of the TCHL shall refrain from comments or behaviour’s which are disrespectful, offensive, abusive, racist or sexist in particular, behaviour which constitutes harassment, abuse or bullying, will not be tolerated.
- Participants & members shall be drug and alcohol free at all times.
Failure to comply with this Code of Conduct may result in disciplinary action, including but not limited to, suspension or permanent expulsion from the TCHL.