About The TCHL
The Thornhill Community Hockey League is proud to announce that we have been in the community since 1960. Over the years our focus continues to be providing fun and safe hockey to the children and young adults involved within our hockey association.
Our philosophy of providing children a solid foundation of hockey fundamentals before integrating game experience develops better hockey players over the long term. The Thornhill Community Hockey League offers two program streams – House League and Select which provides our players and their families with a hockey experience that meets their commitment and competitive needs.
The Thornhill Community Hockey Leagues strives to:-
- Maintain and increase the interest in the game of hockey.
- Develop physical skills that will give them a lasting desire to play sports.
- Provide an opportunity for every person who wants to play hockey regardless of their ability.
- Develop the spirit of good sportsmanship.
- Use hockey to create good citizens
- Set good examples for our children